TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Asus has been trying to make its PadFone a serious device as it continues to come up with the upgraded version of the same device over and over again. Yet again the company has announced to release its latest Mini variant of the PandFone. The Taiwan based manufacturer has also started sending a press invite for its latest product's launch event taking place at Taipei next Wednesday (11th December).
So far the device was never seen but only heard of. While the notorious and most trust worthy leakster @evleaks has given us the chance to see how the device looks like as the Twitter user has posted an image of the mini Padfone device on the social site.
Sadly, there is no information regarding the specs of the device as of now but it is confirmed to come with a 4.3 inch display which would offer a resolution of 960×540 pixels. While recapitulating the older rumors, the device can also be expected to come powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC and run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS, 1GB of RAM and dual-SIM support.
Talking about the docking station (tablet) of the mini 4.3 inch device, it would size up to 7 inch unlike the company's older tablets which features 10 inch. The Padfone mini would slide in it in a portrait mode. The tablet has the power and the volume rockers on the back, just like the company's Fonepad tablet.
Since there are very scarce information about the device's specs, lets wait till the company launches it next week. GizBot will keep you updated with more stories. Stay tuned!