TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Asus Transformer Pad TF103 and TF303 Leaked Online
By now Asus has already made its Transformer Pad a super hit device among all its other devices. However, the series have been becoming better and better with every passing year. Now a new model of the hybrid tablet/pc has again hit the online world yet again.
This time around the Transformer Pad has appeared in 2 variants viz. Asus TF103 and Asus TF303. The former one looks like it will come in comparatively less price than that of the latter one. Thus you can say that the TF303 variant of the device will be a high-end model.
Then news come from Italian site NotebookItalia and according to the information provided by the site, the Asus TF303 is expected be the first Transformer Pad powered by the combination of Android OS and Intel chipset. Android 4.4 is expected to feature in the device out of the box and the Intel Bay Trail chip would be powering the hybrid slate. No further information pertaining to the device's specs have been disclosed as of now.
However, the Asus Transformer Pad TF103, which as said earlier is a cheaper variant is said to come with a 10.1 inch screen. Both these device come with a QWERTY keyboard dock that converts the tablet into a laptop. And both the models in fact look alike.
Stay tuned to GizBot!