TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Looks like Asus is already set for its September 17th event at Taipei at which they are supposedly going to show off their latest PadFone Infinity A86. The company has posted a teaser showing Padfone Infinity in 8 seconds long video. GizBot also reported about the Taiwanese manufacturer sending press invite for the same event, earlier today.
This could possibly be the first video teaser that has come up on YouTube from the company's side. However, the 8 second long teaser video doesn't reveal anything else but the tablet and the phablet that powers it. It just comes with a title 'Asus PadFone- The Future' and shows a rocket launching with a countdown.
<center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pDd6gINBv3s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
More teasers are expected to hit the online world until its launch, that's for sure. The new PadFone Infinity has been on leaks since last month. Thus according to the leaks, it is expected to come with a similar design as the original PadFone Infinity. The only difference expected is the powerful Snapdragon 800 SoC inside the device combo along with a microSD slot and an all-white color option.
It would be powered by a 2.2GHz CPU and would run on Android 4.2.2 OS. The device is said to feature 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, and 64GB of storage. Apart from these specs that are expected to feature on the new device, there are hardly any hints and no official confirmation has appeared so far regarding these specs.