TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Looks like Asus is already set for its September 17th event at Taipei at which they are supposedly going to show off their latest PadFone Infinity A86. The company has posted a teaser showing Padfone Infinity in 8 seconds long video. GizBot also reported about the Taiwanese manufacturer sending press invite for the same event, earlier today.
This could possibly be the first video teaser that has come up on YouTube from the company's side. However, the 8 second long teaser video doesn't reveal anything else but the tablet and the phablet that powers it. It just comes with a title 'Asus PadFone- The Future' and shows a rocket launching with a countdown.
<center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pDd6gINBv3s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
More teasers are expected to hit the online world until its launch, that's for sure. The new PadFone Infinity has been on leaks since last month. Thus according to the leaks, it is expected to come with a similar design as the original PadFone Infinity. The only difference expected is the powerful Snapdragon 800 SoC inside the device combo along with a microSD slot and an all-white color option.
It would be powered by a 2.2GHz CPU and would run on Android 4.2.2 OS. The device is said to feature 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, and 64GB of storage. Apart from these specs that are expected to feature on the new device, there are hardly any hints and no official confirmation has appeared so far regarding these specs.