TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Asus has been picking up the pace in an advanced manner in getting new innovations incorporated in their devices. The dual screen hybrid device called Taichi was not enough for them it seems, thus they have come up with stunning new innovation with Gorilla Glass 3 featuring on their Zenbook Infinity.
Reportedly, the latest Zenbook Infinity protected by Gorilla Glass 3 lid was unveiled at Computex 2013 fair in Taipei. In fact, Zenbook Infinity is the first ultrabook and a laptop of its kind to come with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. In other words, now, Zenbook Infinity has the ability to resist scratch three times more than the regular material it initially came with.
The 13.3-inch touch-enabled Zenbook Infinity features an aluminum and glass design and as mentioned above, this device is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 on both the back of the display and the keyboard surround. The Gorilla Glass has been fused directly to the aluminum frame, allowing the thickness of just 15.5mm thin (approx. 0.61 inches).
Asus has incorporated Intel 28W dual-core Haswell processor along with GT3 graphics in Zenbook Infinity. It has two USB 3.0 ports, a mini DisplayPort, and an SD card reader. With a thickness of 15.5mm, the Zenbook Infinity is 14 percent thinner than other Zenbook models.
The Zenbook Infinity features a built-in touchscreen as well as a backlit keyboard. There's also a features a micro-HDMI port. Despite being 15.5 mm thin Asus Zenbook Infinity has surprisingly managed to house so much in its slim body.
No word on the availability and prices have been mentioned as of now but details are expected to be available soon.
Acer is also expected to appear with their latest devices soon as their teaser suggests. The long time rival of Asus may have something to show them as well. However, as of now, Asus Zenbook Infinity has proved to be the first ultrabook to come with protection of Gorilla Glass 3. It is likely to be followed by Acer soon.