TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Asus has already posted the teaser video on their YouTube channel ahead of it's announcement tomorrow in the IFA Berlin Trade Fair.
The slow motioned video shows the sleek and elegant Zenbook UX301 Ultrabook in a descriptive manner. The 13.3-inch ultrabook's WQHD touch screen comes with a beefy resolution of 2,560x1,440 pixels and according to the teaser video, the device comes with a scratch resistant finish and is also protected by Cornering Gorilla Glass 3.
<center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LkGmgTKVfc8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
According to Asus, the display offers an "extremely accurate" multitouch capability. A wrap-around screen hinge raises the keyboard to the proper angle for typing and the teaser also reads that it will come with a high precision design and diamond cut details.
Talking about the audio quality, the ultrabook will be loaded with Asus SonicMaster technology giving its sound quality maximum boost.
The UX301 is powered by Intel's current fourth-generation Haswell Core i7 processor and comes with the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi spec. Asus is expected to take the wraps off its new Zenbook on Wednesday at the IFA trade show in Germany.
Moreover, the ultrabook only measures 15.5mm (0.64-inch) thin and is said to be lighter as well compared to other ultrabooks.
However, there is no other information on the rest of the specs that are going to come incorporated in the device. Thanks to IFA because the device is going to get announced by tomorrow itself.