TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Asus Zenbook UX305 Launched at IFA 2014: Becomes World's Slimmest 13.3-Inch Laptop
While tablets and smartwatches are coming out of this year's IFA in plenty, the same could also be said about the entire laptop genre with a host of big names already at the front. Asus is the newest one to join the list with its new Zenbook UX305.
Primarily aimed at students and young professionals, the new Asus Zenbook UX305 has become the world's slimmest 13.3-inch laptop. The Laptop was shown off at IFA in Berlin and now stands the test against several other such laptops that come with similar kind of specs.
The new tablet measures at just 12.3mm thinness and features an elegantly-tapered wedge design that has smooth and comfortable edges with diamond-cut metallic highlights. As a perspective, from what we have seen, the Zenbook UX305 looks extremely attractive, complimented by its slim factor.
As far as specs are concerned, the new laptop weighs in at 1.2kg. It is powered by the new Intel Core M processor for seamless multitasking. The laptop also features a lightning-fast up to 256GB solid-state drive (SSD).
"The crisp, vibrant and stunningly-detailed" 13.3-inch display offers an up to QHD+ resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels. The tablet is available in a sophisticated new Obsidian Stone color with Zenbook's signature spun-metal finish. There's also a silky-smooth Ceramic Alloy shade.
However, details on pricing and availability of the laptop are yet to be revealed. Stay tuned to GizBot for more IFA 2014 updates!