TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
It was only last week when Pune based tech manufacturer, Byond launched 6 inch display device - Phablet PIII and now going by the latest development, the company has launched a new tablet - Mi-Book Mi7.
As claimed by the company officials, the newly launched tablet will come packed integrated with voice call, 3G card slot support and will hold a price tag of Rs 11,500.
As far as the specifications of the Byond Mi-Book Mi7 is concerned, the 7 inch capacitive display tablet will run on Google's Android 4.0 ICS OS along with the power of 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, supported by 512 MB of RAM. Furthermore, the tablet will house 2 MP rear and VGA front camera, 4 GB internal storage (expandable up to 32 GB with micro-SD card slot), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, G-Sensor along with solid 3200 mAh Li-ion battery.
On their official blog post the company quoted, "The Byond Mi-Book Mi7 is the perfect tablet for someone looking for every type of functionality in one single package. The Mi-Book Mi7 is packed with all the latest features in one compact and sleek gadget making it the Complete Package."