TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Toshiba has swept up its range of Satellite as well as all-in-one laptops giving them all tweaks in order to line them up for early 2013. The most prominent upgrade is visible for Satellite P portable devices.
The 14-inch one will get a touch screen which is Windows 8 friendly and the 17..3 inch laptop will get 1080p display. The LX835 and LX815 all-in-one laptops will also be spruced up and so will Satellite C, S and L series laptops. However, the company is not specific about what exactly the sprucing up involves.
According to Carl Pinto who is vice president of marketing in DPD (Digital products Division) at Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., the new line-up from the company will have something to offer all kinds of PC users, be it basic tasks, latest movies and games, or even innovative PCs that will have advantages such as touchscreens. He said that the computers in the line-up have been optimised for Windows 8 coupled with great performance, Toshiba innovations and stylish designs.
The Satellite P series laptops, mainly intended for entertainment features Intel Core processor (third generation) and 1600MHz DDR3 memory. It is designed suitable for multimedia and multitasking. The laptops will have buttonless touchpads which is suitable for Window 8 gestures. The Satellite S, C, L and all-in-one range of laptops feature similar specifications as before but as per the company's revelations, will certainly come with improved performance or features.
All the laptops in the line-up will begin shipping by February. The pricing has not been revealed as of now.