TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Asus has unveiled all-in-one PCS, dubbed as the Zen AiO at Computex 2015 today in Taipei. This device comes in two variants which includes 23.8-inch (Zen AiO Z240IC) and 21.5-inch (Zen AiO Z220IC) which is made up of aluminum unibody shell.
Moving on to the specs, Zen AiO comes packed with Quad-core Intel CoreTM up to i7 processors, 32GB of RAM, PCIe SSD storage and an NVIDIA GTX 960M graphics card.
Also, this AiO comes with USB 3.1 Gen 2, which delivers data transfers of up to 10Gbit/s, twice as fast as USB 3.0, twenty times faster than USB 2.0.
Further, Zen AiO Z240IC uses accurate 3D camera that uses Intel RealSense technology along with 6 speakers, each 8-watt stereo channels.
On the other side, the company has also revealed a new monitor targeting the imaging professionals, photographers and editors.
Dubbed as ProArt PA 329Q, this monitor comes with 32-inchUltraHD IPS panel with a resolution of 3840x2160. ASUS is also guaranteeing a DeltaE average of two or less.
Further, there is a 60Hz UltraHD support via DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0, with 30Hz UltraHD supported on both of the HDMI 1.4 ports.
The inclusion of Mini DisplayPort is also great for anyone who works off of a Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt ports. There's also a four port USB 3.0 hub built in.