TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
DataWind, the maker behind Aakash tablet, is planning to announce Ubislate 3G7 tablet. Don't be surprised to see, if this very device lands in the Indian market in the coming months. As of now, the forthcoming Ubislate 3G7 was recently passed by America's version of FCC. The tablet maker is known for crafting affordable tablet devices.
Engadget reports that the above mentioned tablet will arrive with 4G LTE powered by AT&T. The Ubislate 3G7 will have 7-inch display, and yes it will support 3G connectivity. The report further mentions about the expected specifications sheet.
It's an ordinary looking tablet with plastic chassis. The tablet will have a 2 -mega pixel camera on the front and same resolution camera on the front. In the name of connectivity, features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3, expandable storage quad-band GPRS and tri-band and HSPA support, looks basic. Nothing fancy in the name of features and specifications.
The question pops up immediately after having a good look at the image is why an American consumer would like to have such a low quality tablet. In America, Apple, Samsung and Google Nexus rule the market. Another theory says the Ubislate 3G7 could be Aakash 4. Though , it's too early to comment on this topic, Indian Government is expecting as many as 12 tech vendors are ready to make Aakash 4 tablet device. Stay tuned to GizBot.