TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
EAFT Technologies, a Bangalore based company has announced the launch of two new tablets in its Destiny lineup - D90T and D70P. As claimed by the company both the tablets have IPS display and are based on Android 4.0 ICS operating system.
D90T and D70P are priced at Rs 16,990 a and 12,990 respectively making them good offerings in the entry-level tablet market segment in India.
As far as the specifications are concerned, D90T has a 9.7 inch HD 10 point multi-touch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz dual core Cortex A9 processor, Mali 400 GPU, 1GB RAM, 2MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, Android 4.0.4 ICS platform, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB with OTG, 3G via dongle, HDMI port and an 8,000 mAh battery.
Speaking of D70P, the tablet boasts a 7 inch HD IPS 5 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen displat with 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 1GHz Cortex A9 processor, Mali 400 GPU, 512MB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB, 2MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB + OTG, in built 3G with a SIM card slot and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Apart from these impressive specifications, EAFT has included the WorldSpace support, which is the most intriguing feature in these tablets. Cosnumers can download WorldSpace programs on the Destiny tablets and listed to it as per their convenience, which is very different from other internet radio serivces that stream music only in real-time. The preloaded WorldSpace app is free for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
Priced at Rs 16,990 and Rs 12,990, D90T and D70P can be purchased at Rs 14,990 and Rs 10,990 respectively owning to a limited launch offer.
At the launch, Jithendhar GS, President & CEO, EAFT Technologies said, "We are excited to bring WorldSpace into the hands of music lovers once again. Having consolidated our presence in the enterprise segment offering highly customised solutions in the entertainment and education verticals, we are now committed to offer unique propositions and best-in-class devices to retail customers."