TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
What would be your reaction, while holding an 8-inch Quad Core tablet? No, it’s not from Apple or Samsung. Well surprisingly, it would be from an Indian based tech firm -- Zync. GizBot got a world from company’s representative that two jeweled crown tablets will hit Indian market in mid –March. Yes! Zync will launch an 8-inch and 10.1-inch quad core tablets very soon. The India based tablet maker is hiding two irresistible tablets under its sleeve.
As per the inside source, Zync tablets will retail under Rs.15, 000 and will probably come running on Android Jelly Bean. Interestingly, one of the duo, will also integrate Apple’s Retina Display like technology. However, the source did not reveal, which one would get Retina Display, the 8 inch or the 10 inch tab.
Surely, the India based manufacturer is eyeing Apple like dominance with its upcoming tablet range. Who knows for that matter Zync version of iPad claims market leadership in coming days to come?
At this year's MWC event, Samsung flaunted its 8-inch tablet with Quad Core and 720p HD display. Just today, the South Korean giant has released the tablet for the India market, dubbed as Galaxy Note 510. The Galaxy Note 510 comes with an 8-inch display 1280 x 800 pixel, 1.6-GHz quad core processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 2GB of RAM, a 5-mega pixel rear shooter and 1.3-mega pixel front facing camera, and 4,600mAh battery. But obviously, the tablet will be expensive like other Samsung devices. Apple is already selling its much appreciated iPad Mini at Rs.21, 900. The coming of an 8-inch tablet with quad core in the market from India based manufacturer, would definitely be a welcome change.
If an 8-inch does not suits you much then you can look for another option. What about a 10.1-inch tablet with Quad Core? While, the company didn’t specify which one of them will have a Retina Display. Looks like, the latter one is rather sounds more practical. Who knows? Imagine 2048 X 1536 pixels on a 10.1 –inch screen, simply outstanding. Currently, Apple has such devices with vivid display quality. But the Cupertino-based tech giant charges a premium to own an iPad 4.
GizBot is anxiously waiting to get its hands on the devices. Stay tuned for more action.