TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Samsung has made its 8 inch tablet - Galaxy Note 510 (Note 8.0) official in India recently. Announced at Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Galaxy Note 510 features an 8 inch WXVGA capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.6GHz quad core A9 processor, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, S Pen support, Wi-Fi, optional 3G, 16/32GB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 64GB additional storage and a 4,600 mAh battery.
While, the price and release date of the newly launched tablet is still a mystery, however, rumors claim that it will be priced less than iPad Mini and will directly hit the scorching sales of mini Apple tablet, when it will hit the market retail shelves.
Adding some more weightage to the capabilities of Galaxy Note 510, SamMobile has released some images of the Galaxy Note 8.0 ad which will be aired internationally. Reportedly, "the Ad, Samsung compares the Galaxy Note 8.0 with the iPad mini. Samsung shows of the Multi window option, a comfortable reading hub, a screen comparison and many specification / processor details."
When it comes to iPad Mini, the tablet packs a 7.9 inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, which is not a Retina Display, 1GHz dual core Apple A5 processor, PowerVR GPU, 5MP iSight rear camera, 1.2MP front camera for video calling, iOS 6, 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage, 512MB RAM, Lightning port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a 16.3 Whr Li-Po battery delivering up to 10 hours backup. Pricewise, the 16GB Wi-Fi only variant of iPad Mini sells at Rs 21,900 in India.
Share your opinions in the comments section below, Which one whould you opt for when given a chance to consider?