TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The new gaming laptop, Gigabyte P2742G, is promising something unusual although there is little to be surprised when it comes to hardware selections in the stream of gaming. The unusual thing here is a free gaming experience supplied with this entertainment device.
This is definitely going to be a real treat for gaming addicts with the title of the game being Assassin's Creed III. The game usually sells for $49.99 (approx. Rs. 2750). The deal is suppposed to be part of a revolutionary promotion which is accessible to few countries only.
What's Special about Gigabyte P2742G?
Gigabyte P2742G is just like other gaming laptops with a 17.3 inch screen. It is powered by an Intel core i7 processing unit. It is a third generation Intel Core 17-3630 QM processor at 2.4GHz. The HD 4000 integrated graphics processor handles every graphical aspect in the PC.
The discrete card NIVIDIA gets activated only at the start of the game or only when some intense visual programs are launched. The gaming laptop is sure to satisfy its customers with its enormous storage space. The buyers are free to choose a hard drive capacity of 500, 640 or 750 GB and can also install a 128/256 GB 2.5 inch SSD.
The other distinct features of the gaming laptop include Gigabit Ethernet, a Blu- ray combo drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (4.0), memory card slots, two speakers, various connectors etc. Gigabyte has not yet disclosed the price of P2742G. To find more details on the product, click here.