TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It looks like Google will launch the next generation tablet soon. According to the latest report, a new 7-inch tablet has paid its visit to the FCC. Since the branding is from Google, it surely makes us think that it is a new Nexus tablet (2014).
Moreover, the gimmick has been heeled on the database with a model number NX74751. Obviously, it could be the third-generation Nexus 7 (2014). The 'NX' prefix in the model number highlights the Nexus branding. But some of the technologist's opinion suggests that it could also be the Google play edition of the G pad 7.0 with LTE.
Withal, the listing on the FCC database doesn't reveal much information pertaining to the specifications of the new device. Nonetheless, it does highlight the presence of few network support including GSM 850/1900, WCDMA 850/1700/1900 and 4G LTE bands 2, 4, 5,7 and 17. Moreover, it is sure that it is a 7-inch tablet and also supports connectivity options including dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 6.5, and NFC.
One of the suspicious part of the information leaked via the same listing is the battery capacity. According to the FCC document, the upcoming device will come with a 2480mAh battery. It is an ironic information as to the battery capacity of the Nexus tablet predecessor comes with a higher capacity. So it is very hard to believe in the fact that it comes with a 2480mAh cell.
If comparisons are to be made, than the Nexus 7 (2013) was fulled by a 3950mAh battery. Not to mention the even bigger 4325mAh battery on the OG Nexus 7 version. Apart from that, if guessings are given room, than the tablet would run on the latest Android L 5.0 platform.
Irrespective of whether the upcoming device is Nexus 7 (2014) or the LG G pad 7.0 LTE, it is not sure when it will be officially unveiled or launched. As of now, we just have a hunch that it would be official sooner than later.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!