TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
It looks like Google will launch the next generation tablet soon. According to the latest report, a new 7-inch tablet has paid its visit to the FCC. Since the branding is from Google, it surely makes us think that it is a new Nexus tablet (2014).
Moreover, the gimmick has been heeled on the database with a model number NX74751. Obviously, it could be the third-generation Nexus 7 (2014). The 'NX' prefix in the model number highlights the Nexus branding. But some of the technologist's opinion suggests that it could also be the Google play edition of the G pad 7.0 with LTE.
Withal, the listing on the FCC database doesn't reveal much information pertaining to the specifications of the new device. Nonetheless, it does highlight the presence of few network support including GSM 850/1900, WCDMA 850/1700/1900 and 4G LTE bands 2, 4, 5,7 and 17. Moreover, it is sure that it is a 7-inch tablet and also supports connectivity options including dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 6.5, and NFC.
One of the suspicious part of the information leaked via the same listing is the battery capacity. According to the FCC document, the upcoming device will come with a 2480mAh battery. It is an ironic information as to the battery capacity of the Nexus tablet predecessor comes with a higher capacity. So it is very hard to believe in the fact that it comes with a 2480mAh cell.
If comparisons are to be made, than the Nexus 7 (2013) was fulled by a 3950mAh battery. Not to mention the even bigger 4325mAh battery on the OG Nexus 7 version. Apart from that, if guessings are given room, than the tablet would run on the latest Android L 5.0 platform.
Irrespective of whether the upcoming device is Nexus 7 (2014) or the LG G pad 7.0 LTE, it is not sure when it will be officially unveiled or launched. As of now, we just have a hunch that it would be official sooner than later.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!