TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
The Nexus 8 release has been the subject to many speculations and rumors over the past few months. According to latest gossip, Google and HTC are said to be bringing out a new tablet that will eventually make its way to the market as the Nexus 8.
Now we can add a little more spice into trending rumors. A Chinese leakster @upleaks has claimed that the purported HTC-made Nexus 8 tablet will go official before October 9. There has been wide speculation that the Nexus 8 tablet exists, although this has not been confirmed by either Google or HTC. However the alleged device continues to leak time and again.
Firstly, the high-end tablet would have a generous 8.9-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600-pixels. It is expected to be powered by a 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board memory, an 8MP rear camera, a 3MP front-facing shooter. A recent rumor claimed the device might feature 4GB of RAM fitted inside.
One of the biggest mysterious surrounding the Nexus 8 is what type of processor it will pack. Initially, it was suggested that Google and Intel might team up, but now latest buzz have indicated the device could feature Nvidia Tegra K1 chipset. This would mean that the upcoming tablet could take advantage of 64-bit architecture and LTE connectivity.
There's no word on when the Google Nexus 8 tablet will be unveiled but if we follow Google's past events over the last couple of years, we should expect the device to get official sometime in October.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!