TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Google plans to unveil the first generation Nexus 8 tablet in July , according to a latest report floating in the tech media world. Sources close to AndroidGeeks have revealed that the much talked about Nexus 8 tablet is expected to be revealed with Android 4.5 mobile OS.
The Google Dublin employee has apparently told that the new Android 4.5 OS will be officially unveiled in July. Most likely, the forthcoming Nexus 8 will be bundled with Android 4.5 mobile OS; however, the executive over at Google Dublin couldn't specify exact details.
Few days back, DigiTimes had reported that the Nexus 8 tablet device might get launched in April citing reliable people in supply chain. But if we asked to believe AndroidGeeks, than the 8-inch tablet isn't coming in April.
It is widely assumed that the 8-inch Nexus 8 tablet will be manufactured by Asus. For the reminder, Asus shares a great relationship with Google. The first and second generation Nexus 7 tablets were manufactured by Asus.
Rumor has it that the second generation Nexus 7 tablet (2013) wasn't a big hit with consumers. Thus, Google has decided to introduce a bigger 8-inch tablet to retain consumers' interest in tablet devices.
The Nexus 8 will likely to be powered by Intel's Bay Trail instead of Qualcomm chipset used in the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!