- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google Planning To Announce Nexus 10 2 on November 21?
As Black Friday 2013 nears, Google has finally accepted to the fact that the next-generation Nexus 10 2 is much needed to boost the market share. First reported by
According to a report published by Sidhtech, Google has already notified app developers to make changes as soon as possible.Currently, applications available on the Google Play store are tailored made for smartphones.
Rumor has it that Google is planning to unveil Nexus 8 alongside much rumored Nexus 10 2. The Nexus 8 was spotted on Android site under apps and entertaiment earlier this month .Moreover, Google will announce the Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 5 and the Nexus 10 (2102) in the Indian market later this month.
Nexus 10 2-- Speculated features
After the failure of Samsung made Nexus 10, Google could announce the second gen tablet onNovember 21. The alleged device is said compete with the newly launched Apple iPad Air.
The purported tablet will have a 10-inch IPS display having a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The Nexus 10 2 tablet will feature a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB /32GB of internal memory. It will also feature an 8MP rear-facing camera with advanced image optics.
The device will run Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. The tablet will be priced somewhere around $400 (Rs. 24,500) in the international market.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!