TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
As Black Friday 2013 nears, Google has finally accepted to the fact that the next-generation Nexus 10 2 is much needed to boost the market share. First reported by
According to a report published by Sidhtech, Google has already notified app developers to make changes as soon as possible.Currently, applications available on the Google Play store are tailored made for smartphones.
Rumor has it that Google is planning to unveil Nexus 8 alongside much rumored Nexus 10 2. The Nexus 8 was spotted on Android site under apps and entertaiment earlier this month .Moreover, Google will announce the Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 5 and the Nexus 10 (2102) in the Indian market later this month.
Nexus 10 2-- Speculated features
After the failure of Samsung made Nexus 10, Google could announce the second gen tablet onNovember 21. The alleged device is said compete with the newly launched Apple iPad Air.
The purported tablet will have a 10-inch IPS display having a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The Nexus 10 2 tablet will feature a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB /32GB of internal memory. It will also feature an 8MP rear-facing camera with advanced image optics.
The device will run Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. The tablet will be priced somewhere around $400 (Rs. 24,500) in the international market.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!