TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Global Technology and IT enterprise, HCL has outed it's new calling tab, HCL ME V2 in the Indian Market. The company looks to compete against the likes of Samsung, Micromax and iBall, with the new Android based tablet.
HCL ME V2 which runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes with a 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, 1 GHz cortex A9 CPU, 1GB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal storage , 32GB expandable with microSD, 2-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera, Voice calling, connectivity features including 2G, 3G (via USB dongle), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and 3800 mAh battery. The tablet is aggressively priced at Rs. 8,199 and is up for sale on infibeam
The HCL ME V2 comes with several upbeat pre-loaded apps like ThinkFree Office Mobile, LinkedIn, Twitter, 3D Digital Weather Clock, Games, Bigflix, Friendcaster, Times of India, Twitter, ME Apps, Zomato, Nimbuzz, News Reader and Saavn.
Does this tablet pack enough to take on the likes of Galaxy Tab 2 310? Lets have a look
Galaxy Tab 2 has a 7 inch PLS capacitive display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core processor, 3MP rear camera, 0.3MP VGA front camera, 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, micro SD card for expandable memory up to 32GB, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetoooth, micro USB 2.0 and a 4,000 mAh Li-ion battery. The voice calling tablet is priced at Rs 14,949.
The Galaxy Tab 2 has a better display, better CPU, better rear camera, bigger memory and battery. However HCL ME V2 costs way lesser and this could very well be the selling point of the tablet.