TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Galaxy S4 wasn't a big hit, whereas Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 had managed to impress critics and consumers alike.
For obvious reasons, Samsung Galaxy S4 didn't get love and appreciation. Even Samsung accepted that the Galaxy S4 could have been better. Now the Galaxy Gear maker is in a process to launch some really cool stuff in 2014.
Of course, the South Korean giant will launch the much anticipated Galaxy S5 around April, followed by Galaxy Note 4 later this year.
Recently, Samsung's mobile chief Lee Young Hee has revealed that the company will move ahead with several big ticket devices.
During an interaction with Bloomberg, the high-profile executive revealed that the handset in the Note series could use "three-sided display ". Users can read messages from any angle.
It may sounds impossible though the company is really working on a device with such possible features. Samsung says that the product will be released in the second half of 2014, and will be a high-end phone.
So yes, Samsung has actually confirmed the existence of Galaxy Note 4 in the interview with Bloomberg.
"We are targeting consumers who want more professional use and tend to be willing to pay more for handsets," Samsung's Lee said.
Samsung also revealed that the Galaxy S5 is expected to be announced in April this year. Moreover, the flagship handset is said to be stuffed with a new age display and expressive design. The company is also planning to announce second generation Galaxy Gear with major improvements.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!