TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
The Galaxy S4 wasn't a big hit, whereas Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 had managed to impress critics and consumers alike.
For obvious reasons, Samsung Galaxy S4 didn't get love and appreciation. Even Samsung accepted that the Galaxy S4 could have been better. Now the Galaxy Gear maker is in a process to launch some really cool stuff in 2014.
Of course, the South Korean giant will launch the much anticipated Galaxy S5 around April, followed by Galaxy Note 4 later this year.
Recently, Samsung's mobile chief Lee Young Hee has revealed that the company will move ahead with several big ticket devices.
During an interaction with Bloomberg, the high-profile executive revealed that the handset in the Note series could use "three-sided display ". Users can read messages from any angle.
It may sounds impossible though the company is really working on a device with such possible features. Samsung says that the product will be released in the second half of 2014, and will be a high-end phone.
So yes, Samsung has actually confirmed the existence of Galaxy Note 4 in the interview with Bloomberg.
"We are targeting consumers who want more professional use and tend to be willing to pay more for handsets," Samsung's Lee said.
Samsung also revealed that the Galaxy S5 is expected to be announced in April this year. Moreover, the flagship handset is said to be stuffed with a new age display and expressive design. The company is also planning to announce second generation Galaxy Gear with major improvements.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!