TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
So far HP was silent about their ventures regarding smartphones or phablets. But now, the Palo Alto based PC manufacturer has been reportedly said to come up with a couple of Android devices.
According to the reports online pertaining to the HP's latest devices, it consist of a 6 inch and 7 inch slates which would support phone calls. Moreover, the devices are said to be made to cater to the growing market like Asian, mostly India and China.
The device would thus be affordable, and if the company chooses to make them expensive and bring it to Indian market, the most probable consequent is that it will fail against the rough competition and the rival going on among mid-range devices.
Further, according to the same report, the price of each tablet will be no more than $250 off-contract. Reportedly, back in July, HP Senior Director Yam Su Yin said that the company was working on a unique smartphone and stated that the company had to be in the game. Later a render supposedly showing a new HP handset running the Android OS appeared. HP denied that it was working on a new phone.
Thus this move towards releasing two Android powered device in select markets could be an effort of HP towards re-entering the smartphone arena. Moreover, it's high time for HP to come up with smartphones and tablets because competitors like Lenovo, Asus, Samsung and Sony have their feet in almost all possible areas.