- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HP's Android Devices Coming Soon
So far HP was silent about their ventures regarding smartphones or phablets. But now, the Palo Alto based PC manufacturer has been reportedly said to come up with a couple of Android devices.
According to the reports online pertaining to the HP's latest devices, it consist of a 6 inch and 7 inch slates which would support phone calls. Moreover, the devices are said to be made to cater to the growing market like Asian, mostly India and China.
The device would thus be affordable, and if the company chooses to make them expensive and bring it to Indian market, the most probable consequent is that it will fail against the rough competition and the rival going on among mid-range devices.
Further, according to the same report, the price of each tablet will be no more than $250 off-contract. Reportedly, back in July, HP Senior Director Yam Su Yin said that the company was working on a unique smartphone and stated that the company had to be in the game. Later a render supposedly showing a new HP handset running the Android OS appeared. HP denied that it was working on a new phone.
Thus this move towards releasing two Android powered device in select markets could be an effort of HP towards re-entering the smartphone arena. Moreover, it's high time for HP to come up with smartphones and tablets because competitors like Lenovo, Asus, Samsung and Sony have their feet in almost all possible areas.