TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
HTC has not officially announced the much touted Nexus 9 tablet yet, but rumors have been strong enough, ever since last year. It is also being said that the forthcoming device might come with a 64-bit SoC with a 192-core Kepler GPU, making the Nexus 9 an exceptionally powerful gaming device. However, HTC kept mum on the rumors surrounding the Nexus 9 tablets.
The next-generation Nexus tablet launch is likely only a few days away, as GizBot has spotted an HTC-made tablet/computer on India import website Zauba. According to the shipping database, the purported tablet was imported from Taiwan to Delhi.
One further observation, we can see that three units of the so-called "HTC Tablet PC" were sent for R&D purposes. The pricing suggests that the device may be a high-end tablet. The value of the tablet as per Zauba database is Rs. 23,742, but the retail price will likely to be more.
Meanwhile, HTC's forthcoming ‘Volantis' tablet has been often tipped as the Nexus 9. Firstly, this is likely the tablet which was earlier referred to as the Nexus 9. The tablet has been rumored alongside HTC's very own tablet, confusing things more often.
Today, HTC Volantis has been spotted on Zauba tracking website. Apparently, there's a device that seems to be the HTC Volantis Tablet. According to the database, a power board kit for the HTC Volantis was shipped into India on Aug. 13, worth Rs. 44, 239. Although it hardly gave any info about the tablet, but we got to know that a slate named "HTC Volantis" exists in reality.
‘HTC Volantis' is apparently the tentative name of the upcoming Nexus 9, but neither Google nor HTC are ready to share more info. The upcoming tablet is expected to get launched alongside the Android L- release in Q4 2014.
HTC Nexus 9 - What to expect?
The Nexus 9 would come with an 8.9-inch display with a resolution of 2048 x 1440-pixels. The device would be powered with a 64-bit Nvidia K1 processor, coupled with 5GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage and more.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more exclusive details!