- 11 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News As Delhi prepares for a cruel summer, here is what you should and should not do
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC Volantis: 8.9 Inch Tablet Tipped To Arrive with 5GB RAM
HTC, the strong force behind the world's first Android smartphone, has been absent from the tablet market ever since the debacle of the Flyer tab. For the last two years, the company is desperately looking to return into the tablet market, with the support of Google.
Now new rumors hitting the internet suggest that HTC could announce a high-end tablet, dubbed the Volantis. According to the serial leaker @evleaks, the upcoming HTC-made tablet will feature a silver aluminum unibody chassis, coupled with expansive hardware.
The tablet in question might come stuffed with a killer 5GB of RAM, although this isn't confirmed. Reportedly, the slate could feature an 8.9-inch display (2,560 x 1,600), a 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor and 64GB of on-board storage. The slate is expected to have an 8MP /5MP rear-facing camera. There is a possibility to see a Snapdragon 810 chipset goes under the hood. Well, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipsets aren't expected to go commercial before 2015, writes PhoneArena.
Furthermore, @evleaks posted a macro shot of a tablet that could be the much rumored HTC Volantis, with a special mention of Android Silver OS Alpha 1.4. This simply means that the HTC-made Volantis tablet might be the first slate to be launched under the Android Silver program.
Not long ago, an alleged photo of the HTC Volantis was apparently leaked by Android Police, alongside its full specs sheet. The report, however, suggested that the tablet will come with an 8.9-inch screen with a resolution of 2,048 x 1,440-pixels. It is worth noting that the earlier report pegged the device to arrive with a mere 2GB of RAM, instead of a whooping 5GB.
At this point of time, it is hard to trust on a particular report. It appears that the tablet is still far away from away from its official launch date. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!