TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Huawei has recently launched a new voice-enabled Android tablet called the MediaPad 7 Vogue. Though there is no mention of the price although the 7-inch tablet has already on its way to China and should arrive in other markets in the following weeks. The device was heard before in March but now it has already been announced.
To go by the specs; the MediaPad 7 Vogue comes in 3G and Wi-Fi variants and as the name suggests sports a 7-inch IPS display that offers a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. It features a powerful Huawei's own 1.2GHz quad-core K3V2 Cortex A9 processor CPU and 16-core GPU, fluid 3D gaming and 1080p full HD video playback and is supported by a usual 1GB RAM seen in most of the tablets.
MediaPad 7 Vogue runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean layered with Huawei's Emotion 1.5 UI. The 7 inch tablet sports a 3-megapixel rear camera and VGA secondary camera. The device houses an internal storage capacity of 8GB that is expandable.
The 3G module supports DC-HSPA+, and downlink speed can reach up to 42Mbps, and the Wi-Fi connection supports 802.11b/g/n for fast streaming of movies or videos. The MediaPad 7 Vogue also has a micro USB port that is compatible with a full-range of accessories including an external keyboard, mouse and USB flash disk, while the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Airsharing is also available. The tablet is powered by a massive 4,100mAh battery.
The MediaPad 7 Vogue is also pre-installed with email, word processing, Facebook, YouTube, and GPS navigation.
The latest MediaPad 7 Vogue may have a tough competition against devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and the Asus Fonepad. The price of the tablet is not confirmed as of now. However, the device is expected to come around Rs. 15,000 (approximately) in India.