TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Earlier last month, Chinese smartphone maker Huawei was rumored to come up with a competitive tablet called the MediaPad X1. Now the rumor has been resurrected again, as the same device has been mentioned at the Chinese website Tenaa. Additionally, the German website called the MobileGeeks has also listed the full specs of the device.
The tablet is said to come with a 7 inch display which churns out a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels and a pixel density of 323ppi. The tablet would be powered by Huawei-made 1.6GHz of Huawei's Quad Core 910 Kirin Chip and Mali-450 GPU coupled with 2GB of RAM.
The site also says that the MediaPad X1 only measures 7.5mm thin and weighs 239 grams, and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The tablet would be compatible with an optional LTE or 3G connectivity including regular features like Bluetooth, WIFI, and GPS capabilities. Imaging functionality would be taken care of by a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 5MP rear camera.
Remaining details on the specs remain undisclosed. But looking at the rumored and leak specs so far, the tablet looks like it could give Google's Nexus 7 2013 edition a hard run for its money. Moreover, even the price of MediaPad X1 tablet is being speculated to be less than $200 which translates to a very affordable Rs. 12,536 in Indian currency.
So far the company has not formally spoken about the device. The availability of the tablet also remains unknown. However, since the Mobile World Congress 2014 is fast approaching, later this month, you could expect to see the tablet then.