TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Well the talk here is not about the car maker Hyundai, but a Chinese tablet manufacturer which has launched one more device under its basket of offerings - Hyundai T7. Reportedly, the Android tablet is said to be sporting a 7-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and will come equipped with Samsung's Exynos 4412 quad core Cortex-A9 clocked at 1.4 GHz, which is already present in Samsung Galaxy S3.
Further, the tablet sports 7-inch IPS LCD display screen, 1280 x 800 pixels, Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 2 megapixel rear camera, 1 GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card and 3,300 mAh battery.
The tablet shares it look and feel with the highly rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, expected to debut at MWC 2013 and Samsung-made Google-branded Nexus 10 tablet. The tablet is available internationally for worldwide shipping through Panda Will for $165.99 (Rs 9,000 approximately).