TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Well the talk here is not about the car maker Hyundai, but a Chinese tablet manufacturer which has launched one more device under its basket of offerings - Hyundai T7. Reportedly, the Android tablet is said to be sporting a 7-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and will come equipped with Samsung's Exynos 4412 quad core Cortex-A9 clocked at 1.4 GHz, which is already present in Samsung Galaxy S3.
Further, the tablet sports 7-inch IPS LCD display screen, 1280 x 800 pixels, Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 2 megapixel rear camera, 1 GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card and 3,300 mAh battery.
The tablet shares it look and feel with the highly rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, expected to debut at MWC 2013 and Samsung-made Google-branded Nexus 10 tablet. The tablet is available internationally for worldwide shipping through Panda Will for $165.99 (Rs 9,000 approximately).