TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Indian smartphone vendor iBall has recently launched the Slide 3G 7271 HD7 a 7 inch tablet in the market at Rs. 8,999. The device is also currently available from ebay.com at the price of Rs. 8,290. The tablet is a successor to the company's previous device called iBall 3G 7271.
Going by the specs, the latest tabelt comes with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. The Android flavored tablet comes with 4.2 (Jelly Bean) version.
There is a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera which can handle the imaging section of the device.
Moving up to the connectivity front, the tabelt comes with 3G (via SIM card slots), WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS support. It also features a Wireless FM Radio. Moreover, the device also comes with dual SIM slot, which means that the tablet also supports voice call.
The Slide 3G 7271 HD7 tablet also houses 4GB internal storage capacity of which only 2GB user accessible. However, you have the option of expanding it via microSD.
The device is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
The company's latest tablet will also compete with most of the devices from latest tablets from Micromax, Karbonn, Intex and many more.