TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
At CES 2013, last week Acer added a new family member to its 7 inch tablet portfolio - Iconia B1-A71 and this week today, the company has officially launched the new Jelly Bean enthrusted tablet in India at an affordable price of Rs 7,999.
Targeted at young or new users or families looking for an additional tablet for their children, as claimed by the company's press release, Iconia B1 is an ideal device for busy individuals seeking a convenient mobile companion.
Commenting on the launch of the new tablet, S. Rajendran, Chief Marketing Officer, Acer India, reportedly said that he believed that the tablet PC market in India has been one of the fastest growing segments and has potential to grow even further in 2013.
He also assured that the Iconia B1 was geared to exceed consumer expectation. "Our strong channel partner network across the country will ensure that every consumer gets a chance to enjoy this exciting new product from the house of Acer," he added.
Acer Iconia B1-A71 Key Features and Specs:
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 7-inch diagonal WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1,024 x 600 resolution display
- 8GB(1) of internal storage and 512MB DDR3 memory
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n -Bluetooth® wireless technology 4.0 -GPS
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- internal speaker
- microSD expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- front-facing 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery
- micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
Super Portable: The Iconia B1 is easy to hold and use in one hand, a triangular corner grip on the lower left side improves single-hand usage even more. It's also easy to tote around in a bag or jacket at a feather-light 320 grams, making it one of the lightest 7-inch tablets in the market.
Highly Responsive Fun: To take your experience to the next level, this tablet combines a 1.2GHz dual-core processor for fast and smooth gaming, web browsing and video watching with Android's Jelly Bean operating system to get quickly precise answers to your search queries and seamless browsing. For many search queries performed through VoiceSearch, you can now hear a spoken answer quickly.
Fast and Free Media: Over 500 free online magazines from hundreds of publishers and top web sites are always at your fingertips thanks to Google Currents. The recently updated smart mobile app allows you to discover, read, and share your favorite new outlets, blogs and online magazine on the 7-inch WSVGA (1,024 x 600) capacitive display - even when offline. If you are into playing, you have more than 700,000 games and apps from the Play Store to choose from.
Capture and Share More: To top off the rich experience, the Iconia B1 comes with a front-facing camera to engage in live chats with your friends. The camera is on the top right corner and works also when in landscape mode, allowing your friends to get into the picture during a video chat.
Available as 8GB version with the option to expand via microSD slot, the Iconia B1 is the ideal easy companion for tablet newbies or children while adults use their own.
The new Iconia B1 expands the Acer tablet family now offering three 10-inch Android, two 7-inch Android, one 11" Windows 8 and one 10-inch Windows 8 Hybrid Tablets.