TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Apple has now come up with their recent business plan to sell their iPad mini and MacBook Pro in the Indian market. It seems iPhone 4 student offer worked out well for Apple then because now Apple has again come back trying to push the same kind of scheme for their iPad mini and MacBook Pro.
Although, the discount amount on the iPad mini is not mentioned by the company clearly. However the ads on the daily says that the buyer could exchange their older tablet or Notebook and get a minimum amount of Rs. 4000 off on iPad mini.
However, Here is a short rundown on the specs and configuration of iPad mini
iPad mini sports a 7.9 inches LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display with the resolution of 768 x 1024 pixels and pixel density of 162 ppi. The iPad mini runs on iOS 6 which is upgradable to iOS 6.1.4, planned upgrade to iOS 7.0. It has a Apple A5 chipset and sports a dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor and PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU. The sleek tablet comes with a 5 MP camera with autofocus capable of shooting at 1080p and @30fps and also has a 1.3 MP front facing camera. Connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth and USB. Apple's iPad mini is powered by a 16.3 Watt Lithium - Polymer battery. The recent offer from Apple now make the iPad mini quite affordable as it can get as cheaper as Rs. 17,900.
Regarding, the MacBook Pro, Apple is offering student discount of up to Rs. 12,000. In other words students can now buy the Apple MacBook Pro at a special starting price of Rs. 69,900. The offers are available on the select Apple outlets like Imagine Store, iStore by Reliance Digital and others.