- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 14 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 1 day ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- Movies Vo Superstitious Takiya Rakh Dete Taki Evict Hojaye: Bigg Boss 16's Tina Datta's Allegation Against MC Stan
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
- News Pakistan habitual of creating disturbances: Jitendra Singh on Indus Water Treaty
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- Finance 2 Large Cap Stocks From Auto Sector Rallies 5-7% In A Day, Should You Buy?
- Sports ISL: Playoffs snakes and ladders continues as Odisha FC drop out after losing to ATKMB
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
- Education Three Grievance Appellate Committees GACs Notified on the recently amended "IT Rules 2021"
Lenovo A3000: Voice Calling Tablet Now Available Online At Rs 14,949
Tech major Lenovo launched three Android tablets in India recently, namely A1000, A3000 and S6000. Out of these, Lenovo A3000 tablet is now available to buy on e-commerce site Infibeam at a price of Rs 14,949. This feature-packed tab though slim but yet has great and remarkably good applications and features to make multi-tasking easy.
Lenovo A3000 is powered by a beefy 1.2GHz quad-core one (MediaTek) , 1GB RAM, a 7-inch IPS display having resolution of 1024 x600 pixels, 3G HSPA+ support ( Voice calling enabled ), and expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD card , amongst others. The A3000 was originally priced at Rs. 16,999 during the time of launch.
It is an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS based voice calling tablet which also has been fitted with a 5MP rear camera and also a 0.3MP front camera. It also has been enabled with various connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
Meanwhile, Lenovo A3000 has been packed with 16GB internal storage capacity and runs on 3500mAh Li-Polymer battery, which the company claims will provide longer hours for browsing on the net and standby time of 2 weeks.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
- 7inch IPS Multi Touch Capacitive
- 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB
- 16GB internal storage
- 3500mAh Li-Polymer Battery