TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Lenovo has made an attractive offer on the purchase of one of the company's ThinkPad T or X notebooks. On purchasing the notebook, a ThinkVision LT1421 monitor, which costs Rs. 7,000, will be available free of cost. The devices on which the offer is valid are X230, X230t, T430s, T430, T430u and T530 laptops. The offer is valid until March end.
The 14-inch ThinkVision LT1421 portable monitor has a resolution of 1366x768p. The monitor is slim and lightweight with the dimensions 21.5 x 217.9 x 335.0 mm and weight less than 2 pounds. The device is easily portable due to this reason and can be connected to other devices also.
The monitor can be used by simply plugging it to laptop through a USB port and then prop up the monitor using the photo frame stand available with it. The display can then be tilted to the required angle and the brightness levels can be adjusted accordingly from 16 options. The monitor has been designed to be compatible with the ThinkPad laptops and offers simplicity, convenience and elegance. A standard carrying case also comes with the monitor. The monitors have been tested so that they meet the highest levels of dependability and reliability.
Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 offers incredible travel convenience and is perfect for mobile professionals like consultants and auditors. The monitor can be great for making presentations, displaying spreadsheets and functions well in ad hoc meetings. For example, the monitor can come in handy in places where there are no projectors and even in those times when extra screen space is required for multitasking when the professional is on the go.