TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Lenovo has launched IdeaPad Flex notebook with touchscreen in the Indian market at the price of Rs. 42,250. The company claims that the device is the world's first dual-mode notebook with 10-point multitouch and can switch between laptop (for standard usage) and stand (for touchscreen) modes.
Going by the configuration of the device, the new Lenovo IdeaPad Flex is powered by Windows 8 operating system and has a display that can flip 300-degrees.
It is powered by a fourth-generation Intel Core i3 processor (up to i7) with 4GB RAM and optional 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 740M graphics card. The device comes with a 14-inch display which offers 1366x768pixels of resolution and comes with the company's AccuType keyboard.
In terms of connectivity, the IdeaPad Flex notebook include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, one each of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and HDMI ports, card reader and RJ45 Ethernet port.
There is a 720p front camera and a 48Wh battery that can play full HD videos for six hours. Moreover, the battery is capable of providing 9 hours for Windows 8 Idle at 150 nits or 6 hours for FHD playback at 150 nits.
Moreover, the notebook comes with a couple of impressive features like an integrated stereo speakers which is Dolby Advanced Audio certified that allows the users to experience a rich surround sound. Other features of the notebook include OneKey Recovery, Lenovo Cloud Storage, Lenovo Voice Control.
The 0.23-inch thick notebook which weighs 2kg comes in Black color with a Silver Grey edge and is available in black color across the country at Rs. 42,250/- inclusive of all taxes.