TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The leading PC maker, Lenovo has introduced an update of its IdeaPad consumer PCs lineup today, with the launch of new IdeaPad Y and Z Series laptops in India. Built with sleek design, Lenovo's new notebooks offer consumers a variety of style, color and performance options, designed for the latest Windows 8 operating system.
Speaking of specs, Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 has a 15.6-inch LED backlit widescreen HD display, third generation Intel Core i7 processor with NVIDIA graphics processor, 8GB RAM memory, 1TB HDD storage, a USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI port, a 6-in-1 card reader, Bluetooth 4.0, interchangeable DVD reader, JBL speakers and Dolby Home Theater v4 for audio.
Moreover, IdeaPad Y500 has a dual-layer backlit AccuType keyboard with a large touchpad.
More laptop images...
Speaking of Lenovo IdeaPad Z500, the laptop is claimed to be the slimmest laptop available in India. IdeaPad Z500 boasts a 15.6-inch LED backlit HD widescreen display, third generation Intel Core i7 processor, 2GB NVIDIA graphics card, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD storage, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity connectivity. Further, the tablet comes in two color options - dark chocolate and enamel white.
IdeaPad Z500 also comes with Intelligent Touchpad - which is optimized for the new Windows 8 interface with easy scroll, zoom and rotate functions.
Price & Availability
Lenovo has priced Windows 8 based IdeaPad Y500 and IdeaPad Z500 at Rs 64,290 and Rs 48,990 respectively. The notebooks can be purchased from all Lenovo exclusive stores, multi-brand outlets and retails stores across India.