TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Lenovo introduced the latest members of the C-Series AIO (all-in-one) desktop family, the IdeaCenter C340 and the IdeaCenter C440. The latest AIOs from Lenovo offers a plethora of multimedia features coupled with powerful performance to allow users to indulge in immersive entertainment at very reasonable prices. C340 and C440 runs on the operating system Windows 8 which was released very recently.
Lenovo said that the AIOs fit into any kind of home environment with its design like that of a thin journal. This design is done to make it look like pages in a book or journal to impart the PC a clean and simple look. The desktop has an aluminium stand which takes up only very little space and its unique design enable the user to keep the keyboard right under the screen.
Lenovo IdeaCentre C440 and IdeaCentre C340 are designed for entertainment with several features like adjustable display, Lenovo Eye Distance System and Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System. Lenovo Eye Distance System serves to alert the users when they are at too close a distance from the screen.
Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System functions by automatically adjusting the brightness of the screen depending on the surroundings of the user.
The IdeaCenter C340 has a 20-inch (50.8 cm) LED display and the C440 sports a 21.5 inch (53.3 cm) screen. Both the screens are HD. Both C340 and C440 impart powerful performance with the third generations Core i3 processors from Intel. The desktops also support graphic cards upto NVIDIA GeForce 615(2 GB) cards.
Both the AIO desktop PCs will be available in the market in December with the starting price of IdeaCenter C340 at Rs. 29,990 and that of IdeaCenter C440at Rs. 41,990.