TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Windows 8 tablets seems to be heading to the market soon in wide variety. The already confirmed to come Acer's Iconia W3 running on Windows 8 OS is said to hit the market at the price or $379 (Rs. 21,591.63) by June and another one called Lyon was spotted at Computex 2013, and now the tech world has witnessed a gallery of pictures that shows another tablet with the same OS.
Recently, Win8China posted series of pictures taken from Microsoft's Computex 2013 trade show keynote address. These pictures actually indicate that a Lenovo tablet is in the making on the Windows 8 platform. Dubbed as Mix 8 and confirmed by Microsoft marketing manager Leigha Anderson, the pictures of the device clearly show a person holding an 8-inch tablet with the Lenovo brand name on its back.
Furthermore, Leigha Anderson added that the Mix 8 would be thin, will have a 3G wireless support and will come with folio and pen. However, no information was outed regarding the chip it will have inside along with the other specs. However, multiple reports suggest that it would probably come with Intel's Atom processor with either Clover Trail design or the upcoming Bay Trail chip which is featured in Lyon 7 inch tablet.
Build wise, the slim Mix 8 tablet, seems to come with an aluminum back with a rear camera. As of now there are no word on pricing and availability.
This 8 inch Lenovo Mix 8 will surely be waited by rivals like Acer Iconia W3 and probably Lyon with the latest Bay Trail chip. At the same time, all these new range to Windows 8 tablets may have a great impact on the Android tablet market.