TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Lenovo ThinkVision 28 and ThinkVision Pro2840: 4K Monitors Announced At CES 2014
At the ongoing CES tech fair, China-based Lenovo unleashed lot of new products across major categories.
The makers behind Vibe X also released two new monitors with 4K resolution: ThinkVision 28 and the ThinkVision Pro2840m.
The former 4K monitor doubles as Android-based PC, while the latter device is just normal display unit. Take a look at the specifications of respective devices.
Lenovo is set to establish itself as a leading provider of premium display products with two new world class monitors that set the bar for UltraHD performance and great value," said Victor Rios, vice president and general manager, Think Desktop, Workstation and Visuals, Lenovo. "The ThinkVision Pro2840m is a must have display for professionals looking for ultra-high resolutions and the ThinkVision 28 defines an emerging category of premium monitors with a smart element for ultimate flexibility for tech savvy customers."
Lenovo ThinkVision 28
Lenovo's ThinkVision 28 is not a normal monitor, and moreover, the multi-touch 4K display also doubles as Android All-in-one (AIO) device.
The display boasts of a resolution of 3,840x2,160-pixel, making it one of the best utility device in recent times.
Priced at $999 (Rs. 61,000), the 28-inch monitor offers variety of ports: Ethernet, three HDMI and a DisplayPort.
The device also offers a 2.1-MP camera on the front, and two noise cancellation microphones. Under the hood, you'll notice Nvidia Tegra CPU and running the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Further, it offers 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded via a microSD card slot. No word on the availability, as far as India is concerned.
Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m
This is yet another 4K display monitor with a twist. It is less expensive than the ThinkVision 28, but the device is just a regular monitor.
Priced at $799 (Rs. 48,000), the ThinkVision Pro2840 should be looked as a regular monitor with advance features. The device can easily connect to tablets or smartphones and stream content easily.