TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Since past week, Lenovo India has been teasing on its Facebook and Twitter with a hashtag #betterway, which was hinting at a tablet launch nearing its date. Well, now things are much moreclear on the front as it looks like the Chinese manufacturer will be launching its Yoga Tab in India on November 15.
Just recently, Lenovo India has informed users, that they can now sign up to avail a special privilege coupon, which will allow them to pre-order the tablet from November 15-17. Apart form this, it will also offer a bundle worth Rs. 5,499. Those interested in the product can order here.
Lenovo is offering the Yoga Tab in two distinct variants. The key difference happens to be in their display size. Both screens offer rich viewing experiences with their 1280x800 pixels resolution. While the Yoga Tablet 8 has an 8-inch screen size, the Yoga Tablet 10 has a 10-inch screen size.
Both tablets sport Lenovo's multi-mode feature, meaning that they allow users to work in three distinct modes: Hold, stand and tilt. There's a cylindrical handle placed at one end for gripping. Staying in line with its mantra of offering high-battery life devices, Lenovo says that both the new tablets can deliver up to 18 hours of battery life.
Moving onto specifications, both tablets use quad-core MediaTek processors. The Wi-Fi variants house a MediaTek MT8125 processor, while the 3G variants house a MediaTek MT8389 processor. They both house 1GB of RAM.
Apart from this, you can pick the tablets up in two storage variants, 16GB and 32GB. However, both slates come an option to expand via microSD up to 64GB. For imaging, there's a 5MP Auto Focus camera in the rear and a VGA camera up front for video chats.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more information on the subject.