TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Lenovo Unveils N20 and N20p Chromebooks With Convertible Design
After Samsung, Acer and HP, now joining the league of Chromebooks is the China-based PC manufacturer Lenovo. The company has already announced two new Chromebook models dubbed as N20 and N20p, and are meant for the mainstream market. The N20, according to Lenovo, will go on sale in July starting at the price of $279 (approx. Rs. 16,799), while N20p will be released in August and price starts at $349(approx. Rs. 21,015).
These two latest Chromebooks are for the average buyers and thus the specs are pretty average as well. Thus coming to the details, Lenovo N20 features a non-touch display and the usual hardwares, but the latter model N20p comes with a touchscreen and convertible design, which allows the consumer to use the Chromebook in normal laptop mode or a stand-mode.
Both Chromebooks feature 11.6-inch 1366x768p display, Intel's 4th-gen Celeron processors, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage. You can find full specifications later in the report.
The press release from the company says, "With up to eight hours of battery life and powered by an Intel Celeron processor with integrated graphics, users can quickly and seamlessly boot the Chromebook and immediately begin their task, whether it's watching videos, video chatting using the high definition web cam, listening to music, surfing the web and more without bringing their power cord along."
Both Lenovo N20 and N20 specs comprise of the 4th-gen Intel Celeron with Integrated Intel Graphics. The Lenovo N20 features 11.6-inch HD (1366x768p) display, and the same display also features in N20p but includes touchscreen. These are also supported by a 2GB RAM in entry-level model with optional upgrade to to 4GB DDR3L, 16GB eMMC storage. Other specs include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 1MP webcam, 2xUSB ports, HDMI-out, MicroSD and SD card reader.