TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
LG‘s foray into tablet market was not less than a disaster. Neither the South Korean giant was counted among the supreme smartphone vendors.
In the last two year, LG rigorously worked in one direction - to make great connected devices. We have seen LG's hard work in the form of Nexus 4. Now LG need a tablet, an arch rival to Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
In 2011, LG entered into tablet segment, however, the device failed miserably. Once again LG is making a comeback in the tablet segment with supposed G tablet.
According to a report, LG will announce its first flagship tablet device at IFA Berlin. As per Greek site Techblog, the LG made tablet will have an 8.3-inch Full HD Plus 1920×1200 display. Under the hood comes, a quad-core CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM and metallic body. Multiple-reports suggest that device will be extremely thin with minimal bezels. Moreover, LG is not making a tablet to beat Samsung's Galaxy Note series.
The LG tablet will be officially announced at IFA Berlin followed by Indian launch later this year. Yesterday, GizBot informed our readers about LG's "Tablet "plans. Here is an excerpt from the story published on August 13, 2013.
"In an exclusive interaction with GizBot, Steve Koh, Head - Mobile Communication at LG India accepted for the first time that "LG is indeed making a tablet," and there is a possibility to see new tablet sometime later this year. Koh, however, didn't share specifications with us".
LG's upcoming tablet was also spotted in Bluetooth Special Interest Group. The leaked model no LG-V500/LG-V507L , is said to be a part of V-series. The latter model sheds light on the 4G LTE-Advance nature of the tablet. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.