TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
LG Electronics has revealed its new device Tab-Book. The company will be displaying its own version of a tablet-notebook hybrid device at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013 in Barcelona. The Tab-Book is said to come with Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology to give a high speed internet experience. The Tab-Book come with a hidden slide-out physical keyboard. A mere press of the Auto-sliding button, brings out the keyboard from behind the screen, for quick typing.
Geun Kwon, Senior Vice President and Head of the LG Home Entertainment Company's IT Business Unit said " The Tab-Book is going to appeal to consumers who want the convenience of a tablet but also the productivity of a notebook and don't want to carry two devices all the time"
According to LG, the Tab-Book is going to be far more functional than any conventional tablet.
The tablet will run on Windows 8 and will be powered by an Intel Core i5 processor. The Tab-Book will feature a 5-point multi-touch screen. The Tab-Book has a In-Plane Switching (IPS) display which enables a wide 178-degree viewing angle.
LG Tab-Book will be launched in Korea this week. The company is expected to announce additional market availability shortly.