TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
LG Electronics has revealed its new device Tab-Book. The company will be displaying its own version of a tablet-notebook hybrid device at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013 in Barcelona. The Tab-Book is said to come with Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology to give a high speed internet experience. The Tab-Book come with a hidden slide-out physical keyboard. A mere press of the Auto-sliding button, brings out the keyboard from behind the screen, for quick typing.
Geun Kwon, Senior Vice President and Head of the LG Home Entertainment Company's IT Business Unit said " The Tab-Book is going to appeal to consumers who want the convenience of a tablet but also the productivity of a notebook and don't want to carry two devices all the time"
According to LG, the Tab-Book is going to be far more functional than any conventional tablet.
The tablet will run on Windows 8 and will be powered by an Intel Core i5 processor. The Tab-Book will feature a 5-point multi-touch screen. The Tab-Book has a In-Plane Switching (IPS) display which enables a wide 178-degree viewing angle.
LG Tab-Book will be launched in Korea this week. The company is expected to announce additional market availability shortly.