TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
LG Electronics recently released a new ultrabook in the Korean market - the 15.6-inch LG Ultrabook U560.'Powered by Windows 8 OS, the new device by the South Korean tech manufacturer boasts 1080p IPS display for wide viewing angles and better color accuracy and features slim design and light weight compared to other typical notebooks in the market.
With the launch of U560, LG notebook series has been expanded to a total of five. (Z360, U560, A560, N560, H160).
Further, U560 has come equipped with newly released third-generation Core i5 3337U processors and a discrete graphics card, 3D games and more. Further, it features fast SSD (Solid State Drive), HDD (Hard Disk Dirve) that can be mounted at the same time, as well as dual storage solution, ODD (optical disk storage devices), standard USB port (3), HDMI / RGB / wired LAN ports (gender) and more.
Meanwhile, LG U560 when available for purchase, that is by the end of March, will come accompanied with a laptop bag or advanced pouch, wireless mouse and 16GB micro SD memory.