- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Unveils 21.5-inch AIO Chromebase Desktop PC Running On Chrome OS
South Korean LG Electronics has unveiled their latest and first-ever Chromebase, an all-in-one computer powered by the Google Chrome operating system. Since most of the new notebooks have been getting Google's branding 'Chromebook' these days, the AIO device was already one product that most customers were expecting to see. Now LG has made it possible.
According to the company, the device will also be showcased at the CES Event 2014 that will take place next month (January). But the configuration of the AIO system is already available so no need to worry. The LG Chromebase (Model 22CV241) features a 21.5-inch widescreen Full HD IPS display that delivers an impressive 178-degree viewing angle.
It is powered by the fourth-generation Intel Celeron CPU coupled with a 2 GB and runs on Google's Chrome OS. It is also loaded with 1.3 MP 720 HD WebCam. Other specs include 16GB iSSD of storage capacity. There is number of ports like HDMI-in, USB 2.0 x3, USB 3.0 x1 and LAN.
While accessories include Keyboard, Mouse, Cable Organizer. In addition, LG says, that the Chromebase all-in-one computer uses a simple architecture and comes with several Google applications. It also serves as a gateway to tens of thousands of web apps in the Chrome Web Store, many of which work just as well offline as they do online.
The LG Chromebase is claimed to offer built-in security, employing multiple layers of protection to keep users' information safe., the all-in-one Chromebase has a 1.3 megapixel webcam and a microphone for video calling.
"LG's Chromebase is an exciting new form factor that expands the options available to customers who want a fast, simple and secure computing experience for the home, school or office," said Caesar Sengupta, vice president of product management, Google. "LG Electronics makes great devices that customers love, and we're glad to welcome them to the Chrome family."
Sadly, the pricing and availability of the Chromebase AIO device from LG is not revealed as of now. However, since the company will showcase the device in the upcoming CES 2014 event, we will likely get to hear them then.