TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
After flooding the Indian market with several handsets at a variety of price points, Micromax has now brought out its first tablet in the Canvas range with the Canvas Tab P650. We spoke the device's launch a few days ago and now the product has been listed on Infibeam for a price of Rs. 16,499.
The slate has an 8 inch IPS display screen (1024 x 768 pixels) and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. 1.2 GHz quad-core processor powers it. Its components have been housed under a slim, all-aluminum body giving it a modern look and feel. There is support for a single SIM, thereby allowing it to provide calling facility on the tablet. Its 5 megapixel rear camera has the capability of shooting 720p HD video. There's also a 2 MP front-facing camera for video chat.
Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes preloaded on the slate. The tablet also features conSearnectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm audio jack and USB port. M!Security app on the device by Micromax allows users to back up their data.
After having a look at the specs of the tablet, we believe that it will compete with products like the Xolo QC800 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T311, Karbonn Smart Tab 8, BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C DC Tablet and Byond Mi-book Mi8. However, since Micromax's Canvas tablet is loaded with a quad core processor, it beats most of these tablets with ease when performance is concerned. All the aforementioned rivals use an 8 inch display as well.