TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Micromax Funbook P280 Tablet With 7 Inch Display Goes Official At Rs 4,650
In line with the increasing demand for tablets, Micromax, today unveiled a brand new affordable tablet PC device in the Indian market -- the Funbook P280, which is priced at Rs. 4,650 and comes with a sleek detachable keyboard and a premium leather case. For the reminder, the Funbook P280 is now available online via Flipkart.
The Android-powered tablet comes with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Micromax claims the device screen offers vivid colors. It is powered by a 1GHz Cortex A8 processor , backed by 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. This low priced tablet runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. The makers have added a 2,400mAh battery fitted inside.
To differentiate the product from others, the Funbook P280 offers an array of added applications like M!Live , Spuul ,Opera Mini and Kingsoft Office Suite. Additionally, the tablet offers 3G dongle support and Wi-Fi connectivity options. Also, you will get to see a VGA quality rear-facing camera.
Well, the device does come with pretty neat features considering its affordable price. Though, we would've liked to see a large battery life and a slightly better screen. Unfortunately, the tablet does not support voice calling facility.
With the Funbook P280, Micromax is clearly targeting masses. There is no denying the fact that tablet market is growing on the cost of decline of PCs worldwide.
According to a new report from Cyber Media Research (CMR), Samsung clearly dominates 15 percent share in the Indian tablet market, followed by Lenovo with 13.3 percent, and DataWind with 12.4 percent market share.