TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Indian's second largest smartphone maker, Micromax, has launched a dual-boot tablet device at the ongoing CES tech fair. The company has been making Android-tablets for quite some time, but this time the case is different.
The makers behind Canvas HD announced LapTab, a dual-boot tablet supporting Android Jelly Bean and Windows 8.1. With the LapTab, Micromax has become the first Indian tech vendor to announce a dual-boot tablet device.
Under the hood, the Micromax Lap Tab features a 10.1-inch IPS display having a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels. Further, the device incorporates a 1.46GHz Intel Celeron N2805 processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. There's a front and rear-facing 2MP rear-facing cameras. The makers have added a 7,400mAh battery inside.
Other connectivity features include: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and A-GPS, among other features. Also, add an external detachable wireless keyboard cum cover with built-in embedded battery (230mAh). The accessory will hit the market alongside the tablet in late February 2014.'
The internal hardware seems fine for a mid-range tablet. However, how well the tablet will be received in India is yet to be identified.
Meanwhile, Micromax has revealed the tablet far away from India, but its India launch will happen next month. The tablet will go on sale next month at an undisclosed priced.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!