TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Micromax LapTab: 10.1 Inch HD Dual Boot Tablet Launched At CES 2014
Indian's second largest smartphone maker, Micromax, has launched a dual-boot tablet device at the ongoing CES tech fair. The company has been making Android-tablets for quite some time, but this time the case is different.
The makers behind Canvas HD announced LapTab, a dual-boot tablet supporting Android Jelly Bean and Windows 8.1. With the LapTab, Micromax has become the first Indian tech vendor to announce a dual-boot tablet device.
Under the hood, the Micromax Lap Tab features a 10.1-inch IPS display having a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels. Further, the device incorporates a 1.46GHz Intel Celeron N2805 processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. There's a front and rear-facing 2MP rear-facing cameras. The makers have added a 7,400mAh battery inside.
Other connectivity features include: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and A-GPS, among other features. Also, add an external detachable wireless keyboard cum cover with built-in embedded battery (230mAh). The accessory will hit the market alongside the tablet in late February 2014.'
The internal hardware seems fine for a mid-range tablet. However, how well the tablet will be received in India is yet to be identified.
Meanwhile, Micromax has revealed the tablet far away from India, but its India launch will happen next month. The tablet will go on sale next month at an undisclosed priced.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!