TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Microsoft now hints at working on some new device that could be possibly released in next few months. The company already has different surface-branded products in the market. The head of Surface division of Microsoft hinted that some new surface devices could be available in the market very soon. The surface division head however denied the possibilities of a full-featured Laptop in markets this year.
The head also said that it is definitely going to take some time for the product to adopt and that it serves as a good marathon for the company. The company seems to be excited both in its short and long term ventures. The company is all set to come out with a wide selection of products which they are excited about.
The corporate Vice-President of Microsoft for Windows planning, Mike Angiulo, said that the company is still in search of a classic form for laptop. This is a clear hint that a note-book from Microsoft that is fully featured is on its way to being released into the market in the near future. The notebook is expected to run on Windows 8 just like Surface Pro tablet. The new product is also likely to have a wider display and a whole range of new accessories.
Mike Angiulo also said that the company and its partners are working hard to bring out a fully-featured laptop. Microsoft has been rumored to be working on a surface laptop since a long time. It was said in last November, that a 14.6-inch device Surface book was in its developing stages and that the company is likely to release it sometime in 2013.