TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Microsoft is surely running a project pertaining to the Windows 8 platform while on the other hand, the company is also reportedly told to come up with the Windows version 9 Operating System by next year.
The announcement of this upcoming Windows 9 platform is reportedly scheduled to take place sometime later around April this year.
Technology blogger, Thurott mentions in his blog that 'Threshold' will likely be titled Windows 9 to 'distance the company from the Windows 8 debacle" because Windows 8 was not very well received by consumers.
According to him Microsoft will unveil its Windows 9 at the company's Build 2014 developer conference in April in San Francisco.
WinSuperSite reports that among other things users may be able to run Modern-style apps downloaded from the Windows Store in resizeable desktop-style windows.
Microsoft has not revealed the details of the upcoming OS version as of now but is reportedly said to disclose later this year. While the company have been ignoring the Windows RT at the moment.
According to the reports from CNET, Microsoft Threshold or "Windows 9" will unify the Windows and Windows phone and also feature a 2.0 version of Microsoft's "Metro" user interface in it.
GizBot will come up with more of the updates on the subject. Stay tuned!