TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mogu launches its Mogu S1 Phablet in India for Rs. 2,500
Local mobile manufacturers started the trend of low cost handsets and soon enough international companies joined in. Since then, smartphone sales in India have shot up and it looks like the Chinese mobile manufactures want a peace of the action as well.
Shenzhen based mobile manufacture Mogu are already known to provide OEM solution for Indian companies. Now, the company looks to directly sell their products in India. They will soon be opening up a head office in New Delhi and a retail store in Mumbai. The word is, Mogu will be launching entry-level devices within a price range of Rs.2,500, mid ranged devices within a price range of Rs.7000 to 8000 and Semi-high-end devices within a price range of Rs10,000.
They look to open their innings in India with the S1phablet, which will be priced at $48 (Rs.2,500). Taking all the phablets, currently available into consideration, this is by far the least expensive one.
Let's have a look at the phablet's specs.
Mogu S1 phablet which runs on Android 2.3 has a 5-inch 800×480 pixels resolution screen display, dual-sim support with 2G connectivity, a 3MP sensor rear camera and a front facing VGA camera, Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE, GPS with A-GPA connectivity, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth, micro USB port and a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery support.