TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
After allowing users to personalize their own Moto X handsets on Moto Maker, Motorola might just be working on a new tablet which could be made-to-order as well, according to Engadget.
Apparently, the phone maker is planning to jump right back into the tablet game and it might just be successful thanks to Moto Maker's personalization features. "That's something we are working on, but [there's] nothing specific to talk about right now", said Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside.
At GizBot, we'd love nothing more than to see a new tablet that's available in a made-to-order format similar to the Moto-X. Being able to pick color combinations, memory configurations and
personalized accessories is simply one of the most compelling marketing ideas that we've seen in recent years.
We're confident that if Motorola can come up with a device at the right price point, load with solid hardware and offer it over Moto Maker, the company might just end up with a successful product.
We have no doubt that Motorola has some genius engineers in an R&D lab somewhere, designing the next amazing product for the Tech world. And when they do drop a hint, you'll be the first to know.
Until then, stay tuned to Gizbot, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to hear more about all the wonderful things that Motorola is cooking up for all of us.