TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Google has finally released an update that addresses the occasional glitch in the display of newly launched 2nd generation Nexus 7. After the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update most of the users have reported similar problems in their devices. However, this might be solved with the small 2MB Android update, while it is also reportedly said to fix some minor bugs as well.
Since the launch of 2nd Gen Nexus 7, the only issue that is vehemently reported is the glitches while performing pinch to zoom. Thus the early users who found the problem and since then Google was investigating issues relating to the tablet's display. Now it seems they have found the solution to it.
Paul Wilcox, Google community manager for Android, also reportedly wrote on one forum wrote, "As a couple of you have mentioned, there's a new system update that's started rolling out for your Nexus 7s. This update does address the touch-screen issues discussed in this thread."
Moreover, glitches are also found in the onscreen keyboard where usresrs a re getting a worst experience. One owner in the forum wrote, "It is frequently registering double taps, and often ghost taps in areas not anywhere near where I'm touching on the keyboard".
However, the recent software update for Nexus device is potential to fix the issue or not? That seems to be quite filled with dilemma. However, new Nexus 7 users can comment on the box below about their experience with the updated Nexus device.